Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Wood Letters

This is really not a tutorial today, it's more of a look what 
I made.....and I am selling them too.  
I have been decorating wood letters like these for a 
while now.  I've done them for things such as, baby nurseries, 
shower gifts, I did a little boy's name for his room, and decorated the
 letters in an animal theme, I did a letter "h" for a salon in the salon's cute colors of black and pink.  These are just examples of what I have made. 
 Whenever I make them, they are always a big hit with everyone. 
 I'm telling you this because I am selling them, and thought 
I would ask if anyone was interested in ordering any.
They are perfect gifts for anyone! (And, Mother's Day IS coming up!)
They can be any word, name, initial, baby name, school name, team name, holiday etc etc.... 
anything that you want it to say.  
AND they can be decorated in any 
color scheme and theme.
This "cake" that I made is just an example of the many possibilities.


Please let me know if you would like to place an order!  
I would be happy to make your letter/word for you!
Thanks!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I absolutely love this idea! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete