Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Foster Weld

Ever wanted to have that one 
accessory that is different and unique?  
I have the PERFECT item!!  It's from a company 
called Foster Weld.  They hand make all of their awesome products, 
so no two items are exactly alike.  This is my wrist cuff that 
I LOVE and i'm always getting comments on it.  


They make everything from wrist cuffs to belt buckles and belts as well.  
One of the cool things that I love about their products
 is that they are totally customizable. You can personalize
 your item with a name, date, etc etc... 
AND, this week they are giving a 15% discount
on all orders when you put in the code: FW15

Here are some of their products that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!


















Click here to go to their site!:

No comments:

Post a Comment