Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home Depot Frame

This really isn't a craft tutorial, just kind of a "look what I did" post.
We recently got our family pictures taken, and of course, I had to order a 
picture that is an odd size (16x16) which, in turn, makes the 
frames that size way expensive!  It was going to be about $80 for a frame that size. 
So,  what do I do?  Head on over to my local Home Depot and buy (and have them cut for me)  a piece of Crown Moulding!  So, add wood glue, some nails and a little paint .......... but not $80 later, more like $18.... here is my finished frame!




Amy 
The Crafty Side Of Life

3 comments:

  1. Smart thinkin'...looks great :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm following you now too! Take care, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    very cute. i read that you wanted to hit 50 followers so here i am number 50.
    im working on 100
    stop by and say hi

    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thrifty! You should come link up to my party Gettin' Krafty With It tomorrow! Would love to have you join us! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete