Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Birds Gift Bucket

I saw this bucket at Target, and wanted to make something Valentines-ey (is that a word??) with it.

I got this bucket at Target in their $1 bin for $2.50.
LOVE Target $1 bin!
Used my Silhouette Machine to cut out the vinyl




Tore a few strips of material
that I had from Christmas

And, found this filler shred at
Target as well for .99 cents







Here is the finished product:


A cute basket that can be used in so many ways
-You could take out the filler and put your Valentine's candy in it
-You could put a Valentine's Day gift in the bucket underneath the filler
-It can be just used as a cute decoration  
-Display it next to a few cute chunky wooden hearts, as a table centerpiece or, lay the hearts on top of the filler in the bucket
 (Kind of the same idea as easter eggs) 

Please let me know what you think
and.....share the love!

Thanks!



Amy 
The Crafty Side Of Life








11 comments:

  1. Love the project & the way you explained how to do it! It was easy to read & a fun post.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I also love the Target $1 bins! P.S. Thanks for visiting Adams Trinity = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the colors. Thanks for the blog visit and comment :)

    http://acreativemomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea. Really it is adorable. Like you said it has so many possibilities.Wouldn't this be oh so cute as an Easter Basket?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay everyone is killing me with the adorable things they make with their silhouette! I gotta get me one of those babies! I would love for you to link up to my Sew Crafty Party & Giveaway!

    http://wildflowersandwhimsy.blogspot.com/2011/01/sew-crafty-saturday-adventure-date.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy, I found your blog through another DIY blog site that you commented on. I am excited to be one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower! I love this idea. There arent enough bird crafts out there for Valentine's day.

    I'd love for you to follow back!
    http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AdOrAbLe ♥ love the birdie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! I seriously have to get a cricut or silhouette or something!! Thanks for linking up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Thanks for sharing with air your Laundry Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad I found your blog, how cute is this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete